Deadline for abstract submission for Oral Presentation is 16 January 2019
Deadline for abstract submission for Posters is 20 February 2019
- The Scientific Committee will consider the abstracts not accepted as Oral Presentations for inclusion in the Poster Session.
- Each person is allowed to submit a maximum of two abstracts as a presenting author: one oral presentation and one poster, or two posters. There is no limit to the number of abstracts submitted as a co-author.
- Presenting authors of accepted abstracts for Oral Presentation will be notified whether their abstract is accepted by January 2019.
- The authors of accepted abstracts will be notified by 26 February 2019.
Abstract presenters are required to finalize their registration before 6 March 2019. Failure to do so, will result in exclusion from the program.
- Abstracts submitted via email or fax will not be accepted.
How should I write my abstract?
- The abstract must be divided into the following sections:
Context – Objective – Methods – Patient(s) – Intervention(s) – Main Outcome Measure(s) – Result(s) – Conclusions.
The abstract cannot be longer than 2500 characters including spaces, and must be plain text: it is not possible to include tables and images, but you may insert data in the text of the abstract.
- Each person is allowed to submit a maximum of two abstracts on thecongress’ topics as presenting author: one oral presentation and one poster or, alternatively, two posters. There is no limit to the number of abstracts submitted as co-author
- Aging and infertility
- Androgen Deficiency Syndrome
- Apoptosis and Oncogenesis
- Cancer and reproduction
- Corpus Luteum
- Cronic Plevic Pain
- Depression and reproduction
- Diabetes, reproduction and pregnancy
- DUB (dysfunctional uterine bleeding)
- Early pregnancy
- Embryo implantation
- Emergency Contraception
- Endocrine and paracrine control of ovulation
- Ethics and reproduction
- Fat tissue distribution and body weight control
- Female sexual disfunction
- Feto-placental Unit
- Genes involved in ovarian development and aging
- Genital infections
- GnRH Agonists and Antagonists
- Hormone replacement therapy
- HPV and Cancer
- Hypoactive sexual desire disorders
- Hypothalamic Dysfunction
- Imaging technology in reproduction
- Immune system and reproduction
- In vitro maturation
- Insulin resistance and gonadal function
- Labour and Delivery
- Laparoscopic Surgery
- Male hypogonadism
- Male infertility
- Male sexual disfunction
- Metabolic syndrome
- Microbiome and Microbiota
- OMICS and PMA
- Ovarian hyperstimulation
- Ovulation induction
- Pelvic Floor Dysfunction
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- Perimenopausal Transition
- Polycystic ovary
- Pre-implantation diagnosis
- Pre-natal diagnosis
- Premature delivery
- Premature ovarian insufficency
- Premenstrual Syndrome, PMDD
- Progesterone and progestins
- Prolactin and fertility
- Puberal development
- Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
- Reproduction and Mental Health
- Sexology and Sexuality
- Sexually transmitted diseases
- Stem cells
- Steroid Receptors
- Uterine Myoma
SEND AN ABSTRACT NOW
Create an account for free,
and once in your personal page click on the abstract submission button